Sunday, April 5, 2009

Leaves of Fire

Wow, has it been over a month since I added anything to the blog? Time flies and I've been quite busy, so my apologies, in these economic times, that's a good thing! This is a video of some images I got last fall. The color here in upstate New York was some of the best ever. I wanted to make a video that showed the spectacular shades the leaves can turn as well as capture the feeling of the crisp autumn air.

I know we are on the verge of Spring here, and I'll be out shooting all the buds and blooming when I can for a future video, in the meantime enjoy the colors of fall. Search down on the blog for last years spring video entitled "After the Thaw".


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul,
Your work is truley amazing. I was shocked and stunned at the quality of work and how the score used brought a sense of power to the artwork. I am interested to know where I would be able to obtain the music used. Please let me know how to find that particular track of music. It is simply beautiful.

Thank you in advance,
Sara

admin said...

Excellent..!! Love your videos... congratulations...

PF Productions said...

Sara,

This is from Digital Juice. They have excellent buy out music for production use. Once you buy it from them, you are cleared to use it on anything you want! And the prices are very reasonable. Check out www.Digitaljuice.com I can't remember which voilume this is from off hand. Its from their Stacktrax collections. Probably from EPIC or SERIOUS volumes.

Thanks for watching, more to come soon!

PF Productions said...

Thanks Kangkung! Thanks for visiting, I promise to try and update more often with newer videos, I have a Canon 7D coming any day now, so new vids will be here for sure soon!