Thursday, August 20, 2009

And now for something completely different....

My son and nieces and nephews wanted to make an action movie this summer. We even had a few extra kids from the neighborhood join in. This is what resulted from nearly 2 months of on again, off again shooting (tough to get everyone back together!). It is all in good fun and I hope everyone can see the "violence" is tongue and cheek! Its a little long, (8 Minutes) but the bloopers during the credits show how challenging this actually was to shoot! Its quite a departure from the usual videos that I post. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kate, Alek, Hank, and Cash (RIP RED) said...

Okay that was great, but I am not realy thrilled that I have to find out about your blog and this video through my good friend Vanessa!!! Mercy Buckets you need to let me know these things!!

PF Productions said...

Sorry Kate! Thanks for watching. I use this blog to update videos for my website (it's easier on here). There is a direct link to it from my website at www.HDadirondacks.com, that doesn't change much but I add new videos here instead! I guess I should let people know more about it.

Thanks for spreading the word Vanessa, I'll talk to you soon.